Regular theme installation within WordPress
- Unzip file “wp_hot_destinations.zip” from archive you downloaded after purchase.
- In your WordPress admin panel, go Appearance > Install Themes.
- Click Upload link and click Choose File button. Then locate the file “wp_hot_destinations.zip” on your computer. Click Install Now button.
- You should get the message: “Theme installed successfully.”
- Click Activate link. You will be redirected to the page that shows the new Current Theme. From there you can go to the Theme Options.
After the installation procedure, your website won’t look as our demo. Maybe you’d need to change sidebars of your widgets according to this guide and change parameters in some of your menus.
Please use HotStart installation method to copy theme with our demo data. (HotStart is NEW WordPress installation.)